Using the PP Jailbreak method it becomes very simple to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 on Mac. Also you can use TaiG on Mac method to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 but the PP Jailbreak method is simple than TaiG. You can check out How to Install AppSynch Unified on iOS 8.4 which we published couple of days before.
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 on Mac OS X using PP Jailbreak ?
Note: Jailbreaking your any iDevice will violate your warranty and you won’t be able to recover your warranty. And Also this current version of iOS 8.4 Jailbreak is not tested by MyDigitalBuzz’s team so we cannot assure you any kind of inner damage of your iDevice. Please proceed at your own risk. Check out best cydia sources from here.
Let’s get started.
Make sure you’ve take iCloud complete Back of your all iDevice. It will work on all versions from between iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.4. Also please kindly turn off iTunes and Xcode before starting to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 on Mac.
Also Checkout: How to Download Cydia without Jailbreak using OpenAppMkt
- First of all Download the PP JailBreak tool from here.
- Now open and and drag it to your Application Folder.
- Now it’s time to connect your iPhone running iOS 8.4 to your Mac.
- Make sure you disable your Passcode and find my iPhone just for a while and also enable Airplane Mode.
- Now run PP Jailbreak and it should detect your iPhone. And uncheck the “Install PP Helper” option if its already checked.
- Now Click and Jailbreak button and follow up further clicking on Continue Button.
- Once Jailbreak is completed you need to go through necessary iOS setup process.
- Now Once everything is done check your home screen you’ll find Cydia.
- Voila you made it 😉
Check out Video tutorial below
Alright I’d hope you have successfully Learned How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 on Mac with PP Jailbreak. Let us know if you’ve any doubts or queries regarding Jailbreaking iOS 8.4 in the comment section below.