Google Drive is the best source where you can work for your presentations, files, etc. You can also create a form using google drive and can use it anywhere. Google Made it very simple and easy to create a simple form.
How to Create a Form ?
- Go to Google Drive. (Note: you must a gmail account)
- Click on Create.
- Now Click on “Form” after clicking on Create.
- Now when you will click on form a new tab will open up and a popup of the form themes. Select whichever theme you like.
- After selecting your form theme. Get started with creating a form.
- Give title and description according to you.
- After that in the Question title write according to your form topic. You can write first “Name” and further you can select type “Text”.
- After that Click on Add item to add more features to your form.
- Once you are done with that Click on “Done”. Then Click on Send Form.
- Now you can directly share a link to your form, you can also embed it to use it on your website.
I hope you this article helped you. Thanks for reading.
If you have any doubts or any query please feel free to comment below.