YU Yuphoria is the latest android smartphone which comes from the Micromax company and is now available exclusively on Amazon India online store with a price tag of Rs 6,999. Here in this guide we will let you to know how to unlock the bootloader of YU Yuphoria smartphone. Firstly, you should to unlock the bootloader of the smart phone and after that, you use the TWRP recovery to flash the SuperSu zip file to get the root access on the android phone.
Yu Yuphoria is the latest offering from the Yu. Aside from it’s sleek metal clad body and bang for the buck hardware, the Yu Yuphoria has a few software tricks up it’s sleeve! It runs on a stock of AOSP and once the bootloader is unlocked, then getting root permissions and installing custom recoveries on the smart phone device will be very easy.
While, Yu has already rocked the online Indian markets with its Yureka smartphone, and now it has been introduced the latest Yuphoria, which is trying to cover each and every part of the smartphone segment and features. If anyone looking for a guide to unlock the bootloader of Yu Yuphoria, then this post gonna helpful to them.
Before going into the process of unlocking the bootloader of Yu Yuphoria, let us make some necessary general settings on your Yu Yuphoria smartphone.
- Firstly, go to the settings.
- Then, scroll down, and go to about the phone.
- Then, scroll down again and tap on build number 7-10 times until you see a popup stating as a ‘You are now a developer’.
- Press back and new section called as ‘Developer Options’ will appear in the settings. Then, tap on it and turn on the toggle at the top.
- Then, scroll down and turn on the USB Debugging.
- Now make a backup all of your phone data as the next step will wipe all the data which is present in the Internal Memory.
- But, kindly make sure that your phone have about 70-80% battery life to prevent the unexpected failures.
How to Unlock The Bootloader Of Yu Yuphoria ?
- Extract the adb_fastboot file in a new folder in your C:/ drive.
- Then, switch off your mobile phone.
- While, continuously pressing the Volume Up key, then connect your smartphone to the PC/Laptop via USB cable.
- Then, you will get a black screen stating as a ‘Fastboot Mode’ in the middle.
- As soon as you plug your phone into the PC/Laptop, windows will start installing drivers all by just itself. Then, please wait for the installation to complete successfully.
- After the drivers have been installed successfully, then go to the folder where you had extracted the adb_fastboot file.
- While pressing the Shift key on your keyboard, then right click in the folder and select the ‘Open Command Prompt Here’. Then, the command prompt will open up itself.
- Then, type the following command to check if the device has been detected in the fastboot mode. fastboot -i 0x2A96 devices
- Then, you will get an error code if the drivers have not installed successfully. However, if you does not get any error code, then you may have proceed to the next step.
- Now, run the following command program to unlock the bootloader of Yu Yuphoria. fastboot -i 0x2A96 oem unlock.
I’d hope you’ve successfully unlocked the BootLoader of Yu Yuphoria. If you’ve any doubts or queries regarding this then please feel free to comment below, we’re here to help.