Samsung Galaxy S5 is one of the best Samsung Phones which is available right now in the market. Well, You might want to Root your Samsung Galaxy S5 so here is the total guide to Root Samsung Galaxy S5 easily.
Rooting any Device enables the limited features and give you super user access so you can run some premium apps like Data Recovery App, Wifi Kill etc. I am kind of the person who loves to run apps which helps to exploit data or something like that so in order to run those kind of Apps you need to Root your Device so that you are granted for the Super User Use/Access of your phone.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S5 ?
So before Rooting your Phone there are some several steps for the precaution you should take as per my suggestion:
- Backup your Device Completely.
- Charge your Battery upto 80% or up!
- Turn ON your USB Debugging mode of your Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Make sure you have Windows based Operating system ready for this rooting process. (Technically not needed but still as a backup keep it ready)
Note: Rooting your device will void your Warranty so I suggest you to root your Samsung Galaxy s5 only after your Warranty period is expire.
We are not responsible for any kind of Damage which may happen to your Device while Rooting.
Step by Step Guide/Tutorial for Rooting Samsung Galaxy S5
Please kindly follow the below steps for rooting your device and also make sure that you have read the above mentioned points which are extremely important before making any step ahead in Rooting Process.
- Go to Towelroot from your Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Click on the Lamda Symbol and the towelapp will be downloaded to your device.
- Now search the downloaded App and Install it.
- After Installation open the App and Click on “Make it Rain” button in the App. And the app will root your Galaxy S5 and it will be rebooted within 20 seconds.
- Once its rebooted Download the App from Play Store called SuperSU.
- Now when you have downloaded the SuperSU app then it will ask you to update SU Binary just “Cancel” it and move on.
- When SuperSU app asks you to disable KNOX, just press “OK”. And this will get rid of KNOX, which is a just a random security feature we don’t need it and it will only interfere with our root so better Click the “OK” button.
- Voila. Your Samsung Galaxy S5 is now fully rooted. Just in case to verify that your phone is rooted or not just download Root Checker.
- Open the Root Checker and tap to verify root.
Now your Samsung Galaxy S5 is Fully Rooted Device. Bingo. You made it through the End! Enjoy.
If you have any queries or any doubts about Rooting Samsung Galaxy S5 then feel free to leave a comment below. If you found this Guide/Tutorial helpful please share it on social media’s and help us to grow to make more such informative articles and tutorials.