Previously we covered “How to Fix MacBook Charger Heat Up Problem” and other Apple Tutorials and today we are here to cover Installing AppSync on iOS 8.4 easily. So Let’s get started on How to Install AppSync Unified iOS 8.4 as it supports now.
Note: “MyDigitalBuzz do not encourage any Piracy of Application. This tutorial is for educational purpose only. And AppSync Unified helps iOS Developers in case if they do not have Apple Developer Account as its quite costly.”
As of the new iOS 8.4 Update the developer of AppSync Unified Updated their version to support the new iOS 8.4. There might be some bug as its new and beta version but don’t worry if they found any bugs they will update the version soon enough. Now if you’ve Jailbreak iOS 8.4 using Taig then this tutorial to install AppSync Unified on iOS 8.4 is for you.
How to Install AppSync Unified on iOS 8.4 ?
Let me first get this straight to you, Any tweaks you do with your Apple Device may void your warranty and can harm your device unknowingly or without your prior knowledge. So we suggest you to please don’t do any tweaks if you aren’t familiar with these modus operandi. So Are you ready to Install AppSync Unified on your iOS 8.4 ?
Add AppSync Unified Repo to Cydia
In order to install this Tweak you need to add Repository because you may not find as default in Cydia Respositories. Please follow carefully all the below steps:
- Kindly unlock your iDevice and Launch “Cydia” App.
- Now Click on “Sources” Present at the bottom of the Cydia App.
- Further, Click on “Edit” and then Click on “Add” button.
- Now you’ll get a Popup to Enter Cydia/APT Url in that Add this URL “http://cydia.angelxwind.net” and click on “Add Source”.
- Now have patience, because it may take upto few minutes for Cydia to Download the Source Content from Repository.
Once you’re done adding the Source you are ready to Install AppSync Cydia Tweak on your iDevice.
Download and Install AppSync Unified Cydia Tweak
- First of, Kindly unlock your iDevice and open up the Cydia App.
- Now click on the search option available at Bottom right corner.
- Type “AppSync Unified” and select the Tweak and Click on install.
- Wait for some time and then later Cydia will ask to respring your iDevice.
- And you’re done! Voila!
So this is it! If you have any doubts or queries regarding How to Install AppSync Unified on iOS 8.4 then please feel free to let us know by comment section below. We’re here to help. 🙂