In my today’s tutorial we will learn about how to recover deleted files from your android phone. Actually this is pretty simple in the Android case. Once I had a bad experience and I got deleted all my precious files and photos. But after then I have taken a lot of care and I was searching that how I can recover deleted files from my android device. And I found Dumpster.
Well, previously I shared a trick to use WhatsApp on PC and now I am sharing this amazing tutorial about How to recover Deleted Files on your Android Mobile.
Dumpster acts as a recycle bin on your device. So whenever you delete anything or by mistakenly you deleted some files then they will go to dumpster and you will be able to recover it.
How to Recover Deleted Files from your Android Phone:
- First download Dumpster App from here. (Don’t worry its completely FREE)
- After downloading it install it on you Android device.
- And now go to settings in dumpster and set the limits according to you.
- By default dumpster has set the option of Automatic emptying after 7 days. You can change it according to you. I Suggest keep it 4-5 days.
- And you’re done! That’s all folks.
Benefits of using Dumpster:
- Dumpster compresses the files which you deleted and so it consumes less space.
- Dumpster not only save deleted photos and messages but it also stores videos, mp3 music files, uninstalled applications etc.
- Dumpster is very user-friendly app and easy to understand.
- So what you are waiting for ? Download dumpster now!
I hope you liked this tutorial about Recovering your deleted Android Files. There are still dozens of Apps which can do the same and act as a recycle bin but out of them the best one I can say is Dumpster the user friendly recycle bin!
If you have any query or any doubt regarding this please feel free to comment below and also if you have suggestions I would love to hear from you.